We are excited to announce the launch of our new eLearning mobile app “eVidya – Divine Happy School” for our school students (Class I – XII) to serve as parent’s companion to support our students’ learning within and beyond the classroom. This app is designed to supplement your child’s education and provide them with a wealth of interactive learning resources which are not restricted to just a smart class.
With our hybrid Learning app, parents will be able to tutor their children under their own supervision by making use of video lessons, worksheets, answers to worksheets and other supporting material. Here are some of the benefits of using our eLearning app:
- Interactive Learning: We have provided videos, animations and illustrations which can provide a much more engaging and memorable experience than just reading a textbook. Visuals such as graphics, animations, and demonstrations can help illustrate complex concepts and make them easier to understand.
- Reinforcement: The app reinforces the concepts and skills your child learns in school. This can help your child retain information better and improve their performance in class. Students can also revisit the lessons, especially videos as needed, ensuring that they have a thorough understanding of their lessons.
- Convenience and flexibility: You can help support the learning of your child anytime and anywhere at your pace. This will enable you to understand the capabilities of your child better as you spend more time and avoid unnecessary private tuitions and coaching.
- Familiarity with technology: During the session 2022-23, CBSE had implemented SAFAL online examinations for students of Class V and VIII on a pilot basis in line with upcoming NEP curriculum. We would like to make sure that our students are familiar with use of technology and are able to take SAFAL assessments in a fair manner without any problems.
- Continuously evolving content: We are committed to continuously improving the content and expanding the breadth of material, making it more engaging and meaningful to ensure that it remains a valuable resource for students. For classes IX-XII, our own teachers will be providing detailed revision and support material to students, and we will gradually expand to other classes.
We are confident that our eLearning app will be a valuable resource for your child’s education. We encourage you to download the app and explore its features. However, as with any mobile device, it is important for parents to help their children maintain safe mobile habits.
- Set boundaries: Encourage your child to use the app in a safe and responsible manner. Set boundaries around screen time and ensure that your child is taking regular breaks.
- Monitor usage: Keep an eye on your child’s use of the app and any other mobile devices. Be aware of the apps and websites your child is accessing and make sure they are appropriate for their age.
- Please note that students are not allowed to bring mobile phones to school under any circumstances. The companion app is meant to help you support the learning of your child under your supervision. In case students have any doubts related to lessons or concepts illustrated in the app, they can always note down the observations or questions and check with their subject teaches.
Please read instructions below to download and use the mobile app.
How to download the app?
Parents and students can search for “eVidya – Divine Happy School’ on Google Android App store to download the mobile app on their respective phones. Please note that we are currently working on the iOS app, and will inform you when it is available for iPhones.
How to login and access the app?
All students have been provided an email account (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Please use your school google account to login into the mobile app.
Is there any other way to access the study material?
Parents can access the content on any computer, laptop or mobile browser. Please visit the website evidya.dhsbgp.com to access your learning content from anywhere.
How do I get the email and password of my account?
We are distributing slips containing the email and password for all students along with this notice. Please note that the passwords for all students will be reset by 10 April 2023 before the start of session and all students will be added to their respective courses in second week of April. Make sure you use your new passwords that are circulated in the classroom. In case you forget your password, please use the “Forgot Password” option in Google account to reset your password.
In case you forget your password:
You can reset your school email password by using the Forgot Password option on Google account by visiting accounts.google.com. When you click on the forgot password option, you will be asked to enter your mobile number (along with country code). Please use the same mobile number that is provided in the school office records to reset your password yourself. In case you face issues, you can get the password reset by visiting the school office.