We are about to start the new academic session 2023-24. The current academic year is soon ending, and on a pleasant note. We are glad to see students and teachers coming back to usual ways of learning after a long hiatus due to COVID-19. All academic and extra-curricular activities have resumed in full swing to make sure we are able to cover the gap in learning. Our teachers are fully committed to ensure that we can provide students with all necessary support and guidance for their overall development.
Our results in CBSE Board exams of Class XII and X clearly speak about our ability to deliver excellent results even amidst the difficulties of a pandemic. We would like to congratulate Suryansh and Rudra Singh who are toppers in the Board exams of XII and X with 95% and 97.2% respectively. We had 5 students scoring more than 95% and 17 students scoring more than 90% in Board exams, while 3 students also delivered a perfect 100 score in one or more subjects. We are pleased to see our students performing well in the examinations and thank the parents and guardians for their support to achieve excellent results. Our students have also secured positions at district and state level competitions like National Science Congress, INTACH Quiz and Science Olympiads. We encourage all students to continue to participate actively in academic and extra-curricular activities for a rounded development of personality and congratulate everyone who has helped win laurels for the school.
A fresh new year is once again at our doorstep. We look forward to a brighter beginning and wish everyone a blissful and magnificent year ahead. The school will continue to invest in infrastructure, technology, and capabilities to future-proof education, some of which will be seen immediately in the upcoming academic session. We are committed to continue initiatives that will help us emerge as a front-runner in overall quality of education and take our school to the pole position.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR THE SESSION 2023 – 2024
- Admission for classes Nursery – VI will start from 15 December 2022. Admission form and prospectus are available in the school office during working hours on payment of Rs. 500. We do not have vacant seats and will be unable to accept admission for classes VII onwards.
- Admission test for Std. I to Std. VI will be held on every Saturday from 17 December 2022 to 30 April 2023 from 10:00 am to 11:30 am. Selection list will be displayed on the Notice Board after three days on Tuesday, followed by admission process.
- Minimum age for students in Nursery class is 3+ years on 1 April 2023. Please bring original and one photocopy of the following at time of admission. Original will be returned after verification.
- Two passport size photographs – Birth certificate / Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate (if applicable) – Transfer Certificate (from Class III onwards)
- Report card from previous school (Class I onwards)
- No change in the name (including spelling) and date of birth will be entertained after admission. Please do not make changes in documents like Aadhar Card or PAN card to avoid conflict during registration for Board examinations.
- Students of this school cannot opt for admission test to take re-admission in the next class without appearing for exams. Those who wish to take transfer certificate can do so after clearing the outstanding dues till date.
New session will tentatively start from 3rd April, 2023. We request you to clear fees of April 2023 by 21 April and confirm your acceptance to continue in new academic session. After 21st April, name of defaulters will be struck off the rolls and Rs. 1800/- (Nursery to X) & Rs. 2800/- (for Class XII) will be charged as re-admission fee.
Nursery – II
III – V
VI – VIII
IX – X
XI – XII
Rs. 1800 (For new admission only)
Rs. 2800 (XI only)
Base (all): Rs. 3000
Science: + Rs. 300
Computer: + Rs. 200
(Not applicable for month of June for summer vacations)
Rs. 100 (after due date & will be in multiple every month)
- We strongly encourage parents to pay school fees online through eConnect mobile app. About 60% of our parents have already started using the mobile app, we encourage others also to make use of the facility to avoid queues and rush at bank counters.
- Jupsoft Econnect: Refer: https://dhsbgp.com/ Use Student Login link on Online section of the school website
- PayTM: We will soon be discontinuing the PayTM portal in new academic session. All parents are requested to start using eConnect mobile app or website The app also provides other details like school notices, communication notifications, fee details.
- Students must report to the school atleast 5 minutes before the assembly bell rings. Please note the standard reporting time below:
- Day classes: 7:55am
- Morning classes: 6:55am
- In case there are any changes based on Government advisories, students will be informed timely and are expected to strictly adhere to the guidelines
- Book list and sale of books will be announced in last week of March 2023. Please make sure you purchase the school diary and collect the fees booklet along with the books.
We request you not to transfer any fees directly into school’s bank account through NEFT/UPI because it cannot be tracked against student admission number. Also, we ask you to make cash payments only in specified bank branches as we do not have tie-ups with any other bank branches. We will be unable to accept requests to accommodate such payments as they will not be traceable.
CALENDER FOR THE SESSION 2023 – 2024
14 January (School Closed)
Admission test for new students
Every Saturday: 17 Dec 2022 to 29 April 2023
Class Test (Part of Periodic Test 2) 25 Marks
19 – 24 January
Republic Day and Basant Panchami
Last fee collection day of Feb (including fees of March)
18 February (School Closed)
Annual Examination (2022 – 23) 80 Marks
25 February – 4 March
7 – 9 March (School Closed)
New Session (2023 – 24)
3 April (Day class begins)
14 April (School Closed)
Last fee collection day of April (along with annual fees)
22 April (School Closed)
Class Test 1 (Part of Periodic Test 1) 25 Marks
8 – 12 May
22 May to 18 June
Last fee collection day of June
1st Periodic Assessment (50 marks)
7 – 14 July
29 July (School Closed)
Class Test 2 (Part of Periodic Test 1) 25 Marks
21 – 26 August
30 August (School Closed)
Teacher’s Facilitation Workshop
5 September (Classes suspended)
7 September (School Closed)
Last fee collection day of September
Mid Term Examination 80 marks
23 – 30 September
2 October (School Closed)
Result and Parent-Teacher Meeting
18 – 25 October (School Closed)
Class Test 3 (Part of Periodic Test 2) 25 Marks
6 – 10 November
Diwali & Chath
12 – 19 November (School Closed)
27 November (School Closed)
Last date of fee collection (Till December 2022)
2nd Periodic Assessment 50 marks
15 – 22 December
Christmas and winter vacations
25 December – 1 January
15 January (School Closed)
Admission test for new students
Every Saturday from 16 December to 27 April
Class Test 4 (Part of Periodic Test 2) 25 Marks
15 – 24 January
14 February (School Closed)
8 March (School Closed)
Last date of fee collection (Till March 2023)
Annual Examination (2023 – 24) 80 marks
4 – 11 March
25 – 26 March (School Closed)
Result and Parent-Teacher Meeting
New session starts
Date of holidays and examination may be changed according to local festival celebration, CBSE Board Examinations or at Principal’s discretion.